WFFS & PSSM SAFE
Warmblood Fragile Foal Syndrome – No carrier – SAFE
Diktator is a very beautiful and modern stallion. He is a very courageous stallion. His great gallop in the larger trials really comes in handy on the course. Due to his good attitude and ability, he has achieved very good results in Belgium as a young horse, and later in America.
As a 5 year old stallion he won the stallion test in Mechelen under the saddle of Jan van Dyck. Later he ran international 1m60 classes together with Shane Sweetnam. He participated in Nations Cups for Ireland. In 2015, he joined the winning team in Ocala, America. As a young stallion he got few chances from the breeders. Meanwhile, it turns out that his offspring is doing well at the higher level.
For example, we have:
- Idagio van het Nerenhof who jumps 1m50 with Loewie Joppen
- Jitsu van de Middelstede die 1m40 jumps with Jules van Hoydonck
- Jolander van ‘t Kloosterhof who jumps 1m45 met Pieter Kenis and later 1m50 met Erynn Ballard
- Jazou van het Nerenhof who jumps 1m50 met Erika Lickhammer
- Jamiro E die 1m35 jumps with Sander Everaert
- Koblenz van de Middelste who was a finalist at the Belgian Championship as a 7 year old under Jan van Dyck and later jumps 1m55 with Derin Demirsoy
- Kussica T who met 1m45 spring Pieter Kenis and Niels Fockaert
Dam of Diktator is the mare Rebecca van de Boslandhoeve.
She gave Diktator’s full sister, Eclipse van de Boslandhoeve (by Thunder van de Zuuthoeve), who in turn gave Ibbe van de Boslandhoeve (by Tangelo v / d Zuuthoeve). Ibbe van de Boslandhoeve jumps at 1m45 level.
Rebecca also gave the mare Kindra van de Boslandhoeve (by Thunder van de Zuuthoeve). Today she jumps at 1m35 level.
Rebecca is also the mother of two other approved stallions. Jalisco van de Boslandhoeve is the full brother of Diktator and approved for the SBS studbook.
The stallion Picas van de Boslandhoeve (by Canario) is approved for the AES studbook.
Second mother, Kalina (by Lys de Darmen), gave birth to two Thunder van de Zuuthoeve daughters. The first is Belina van de Boslandhoeve. She in turn gave a Tangelo offspring Jamiro van de Boslandhoeve. Jamiro van de Boslandhoeve won twice a 1m15 class at the age of 5 in one month, finished third twice, once fifth and seventh. Today he jumps international 1m40 level under the saddle of George Frangoyiannis.
Kalina’s second daughter is Folia van de Boslandhoeve. She was also successfully crossed with Tangelo van de Zuuthoeve. Idalgo van de Boslandhoeve is today successfully present in 1m55 courses under the saddle of Louise van Laer.