Emma is a large-framed, modern mare. Because of her blood, she always has a will to jump to the other side.
Mother of Emma is Pacorda H (by Acord II). In combination with the stallion Thunder van de Zuuthoeve she gave the son Hilfinger van de Zuuthoeve. He is currently active at international youngster level with rider André Americo de Miranda in the saddle.
She also has the mare Miss Acord Z (by Magnum van het Heike). In 2019 she was allowed to go to the final of the free jumping in jumping Mechelen.
The third mother is the mare Ungarin (by Fernando I). she is mother of:
- Smoking (by Silvester) ISJ 1m50
- Dakota IV (by Le Grand I) ISJ 1m40
- Florida II (by Calando I) ISJ 1m40
- Cassando (v. Cassal ASK) ISJ 1m50
- Hollyday II (by Lord Calando) ISJ 1m40
- Wapiti I (v. C-Trenton Z) ISJ 1m40
- Lenett (by Loran) Approved for Holstein, ISJ 1m45
- Jefferson (by Julio Mariner XX) approved for Holstein, ISJ 1m40
- Jeff 10 (by Julio Mariner XX) approved for Holstein, ISJ 1m35
- Ultima (by Nabab de Reve) ISJ 1m35