|Full Moon ter Linden||Forever d’Arco ter Linden||Darco|
|Cococinelle ter Linden||Cento|
|Perle Fine ter Linden|
Full Moon has been active in jumping since 2015. Over the years, she has put together no less than 900 € in provencial and national tests. On no less than 45 entries she jumped 30 times clear.
- Provencial champion class Heavy
- 3rd place Silver league Lier 1m30
- 4th place Gold League Lier 1m20
- 5th place Silver League Gesves 1m25
- 7th place VOR De Kraal 1m25
- 3rd place Vor Azelhof 1m25
- 5th place VOR Azelhof 1m25
- 5th place Silver league Gesves 1m25
- 6th place Gold league Opglabeek 1m25
- 8th place National Gold league Lier
- 1st place VOR Azelhof 1m15
- 8th place Silver league Lier
- 7/7 faultless rounds provencial and national classes
- 4/5 clear VOR young horses
- 1 time error 2nd moto BK Gesves
- 4/4 clear VOR young horses
Full Moon ter Linden is a very competitive mare. In the ring she has a real competitive spirit. You can find that in her palmares. In 2019 she also became proven champion under Bart Damen in the Heavy class. Then she took a sabat year and gave her a second foal.
Her foals take over her attitude. Her eldest daughter Iluna van de Zuuthoeve, for example, jumped clear 7 times in 9 participations in the cycle for 5 year old horses.
Full Moon’s jumping genes are in her blood. Her full brother is therefore none other than Full House ter Linden. This gelding jumps at 1m60 level with Gregory Wathelet. In 2019 the duo jumped to 8th place in a 1m60 class in Aaken and in September 2020 there was a 6th place in the Grand Prix of St. Tropez.