Kiss Me is a fine mare. She got her beautiful fox color from her father. In free jumping she was very light-footed and always made the same easy jump.
Mother of Kiss Me is Aqaba de l’eau (by Arko III). She received her training from Stijn Timmerman who brought her to the 1m40 level. She is currently active at 1m45 level with Thibault Philippaerts.
Grandmother Oruth G (v. Burggraaf) was also successfully active at 1m60 level with Omer Karaevli. In 2008 she was 5th in the CSI **** GP in Palermo, she won the CSI ** GP in Zuidbroek and she participated in the European Championship in 2009 where she became 11th in the GP. After her impressive sports career, she was used in breeding and gave the first mare Balou (by Balou du Rouet). She ran 1m35 level and was also used in breeding:
- Istanbul (by Kashmir van Schuttershof) Approved for Zangersheide and ISJ 1m45
- Cassal (by Cicero van Paemel) ISJ 1m35
- Vigo’s Lady (by Vigo d’Arsouilles) ISJ 1m30
- Hayley (by London) ISJ 1m40
- Sunset Shine Z (by Spartacus TN) ISJ 1m30
Another mare out of Oruth G was High Class (by Tangelo van de Zuuthoeve) she runs 1m35 courses today.