Sabrienne (by Darco) is mother of Rainbow. She herself was active in the sprort. She jumped 1m40 courses internationally with John Withaker. She was also successful in breeding. She produced an approved stallion and some good sporthorses such as Lucky Star (ex Harald van het Lindenhof) who ran 1m40 courses. She also gave Illiusion (by Esprilio) and Mercurius AEG (by Indoctro) who run 1m35 courses.
The second mother is Damara (by Tamara), who produced the mare Marco Mara (by Darco). She, in turn, was also very successful in breeding. She gave namely:
- Quebec (by Randel Z) ISJ 1m60
- Tobiana II (by Prince de Revel) ISJ 1m30
- Amok (by Prince de Revel) ISJ 1m50
- Comeet (by Utrillo van de Helle) ISJ 1m30
- Fleur IV (by Chatman) ISJ 1m60
- Gemma (by Chatman) ISJ 1m40